Monday, September 2, 2019

Dirty Dog: A B*tch Named Lynita Newson

Picture courtesy of petnuity.com.


A repost from 6/15/2019.

Note: This is a metaphorical reference. This is no way an attempt to disrespect or insult dogs. I have way more love for dogs than that female dog.

 Have you ever met a woman who you found attractive-- whether it be moderately, fairly, or totally-- and wondered why she's single? I'm sure nearly if not every man will answer "yes" to that question. Again, she's at least decent looking, has a nice body, and doesn't have any children. From the few conversations you've had with her, she seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

Okay, looks like she checks all of the boxes, so what's the problem? Why is she single? What's wrong with her? It's funny because I remember talking to a friend of mine, and he told me that usually when you meet a woman like that, either she's a single mom or if she doesn't have any children, she's crazy.

Valid points that I was already aware of, but what if she's neither of those things? This reminds me of a situation I encountered with a broad I met, which will also tie into why I don't trust most women who say they're Pro-Black, Conscious, etc. The bitch's name is Lynita Newson. She wasn't a 10 but she had a decent looking face, and she had a variation of the body type I prefer.

Overall, she was decent to look at when she was able to keep her weight down. From conversations we had, she seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. As far as overall appearance, I have to factor in that she was one of the few who stood out because most of the single women in there were fat and/or ugly as fuck.

I'm not going to lie, initially, I was interested. I thought she was the total package of inner and outer qualities. As far as I'm concerned, on paper, this type of woman is what some would call "wifey material." It came to the point where I started asking myself and few others the above questions I mentioned earlier. I remember one guy who used to sing her praises, talking about drinking her bath water and building her a house. I never went that far, but I got where he was going with it.

The more I started to get to know her, the more my questions were answered. Let's just say people had this thing where they would fuck with you, and somehow, it's your fault, which will never make sense to me. I say that to say this: certain narratives would get put out there about me, mind you, she's been around me and most of the things that were being said were completely untrue, yet her stupid ass would go right along with it, repeating the same bullshit other people were saying about me.

She had-- still have, probably-- a bad habit of always repeating something someone else said, claiming that she "observed" this and that about me. Very bias observations, bitch. She did this shit so much to where I wonder if she had a mind of her own. I remember talking to her about some issues I had with someone or some people, and this bitch suggested that I try showing myself more friendly.

Mind you, these negroes were fucking with me, but I should try showing myself more friendly? I'm thinking: "Did this retarded bitch just say that stupid shit?" That's like telling a "black" person who is being harassed by the Klan to try being more friendly to them. If I could've reached through that phone and slapped the shit out of her, I would've.

I can't say that was the dumbest advice or suggestion I've ever received, but it was right up there. I asked her once what she looked for in a man. She went to repeat the same bullshit jargon most of them say, along with someone else's talking points, damn near word-for-word.

The final straw was when this bitch started low-key talking down to me, making comparisons to others and of course, repeating shit someone else said. I thought: "You're a dumb ass bitch." From there, I completely lost interest. When I first started getting to know her, I remembered her telling me that she's the Pro-Black, Conscious type, and from what I've witnessed and from the few I've met, a lot of them tend to be some fake ass, cut-throat cunts, and this bitch was no different.

If any man marries her, and he's aware of who she really is, he deserves everything he gets. If she would do that type of low-key treachery on something seemingly minor, imagine how quickly she would throw you under the bus if the situation escalated to something major? She's already in her mid-thirties and the last time I saw her, her weight was bouncing. Slim down one month, look like a fucking linebacker the next month. I'm sure by now she's either fat as fuck or her weight is still bouncing.

Speaking of that, I remember she would tell me concerning her weight: "I was never this big." Whenever she had a problem or an issue, I sat there and I listened to her. I never criticized her, but when it came to me, "Try showing yourself more friendly." "Talk about something positive." FUCK YOU BITCH!

I know you have these groveling, dickhead simps who like to say in these situations, "You're just mad because she didn't want you." Well, I've had women turn me down or reject me before, and I didn't flip out on them, I didn't call them out of their name, none of those things. I moved on from them.  To be fair, that is true in some situations, but it's not an absolute. Although she was subtle with it, it became clear that she wasn't interested, but my issue with her was the fake, cut-throat bitch she revealed herself to be, and because of that, in retrospect, I'm glad she wasn't interested. She would have your back long enough to stab you in it. Not to mention, there are too many women out there to trip over one broad.

I remember her telling a few times how people would call her "fake." The truth is they were right, she is fake. A fake, turncoat, cut-throat ass bitch. What's funny is one the individuals who called her fake was a woman she couldn't stand. Ironically, in retrospect, I realized she's just as fake and just as stuck-up as the broad she couldn't stand. As a matter of fact, she's worse than Gina (the stuck-up broad I'm referring to) because at least Gina's bullshit was transparent. Lynita hides behind that pro-black, conscious, deep thought, on-point sister facade.

Now I know why she's single. No woman will ever look that good to me to where I compromise my integrity. What women like her need to realize is they're not the only ones with a pretty or decent looking face, big breasts or ass, and they're definitely not the only ones with a wet hole. It's funny how you can go from "why is she single?" to "I can't stand that bitch."

By the way, bitch, I know you was going back telling your "massa" Tony Smith things that were being said in our conversations. I know he likes to put on this pretense of hearing from his glorified imaginary friend ("The Most High" or "Alahym") but no one is that perceptive. There were certain things that were mentioned in our conversations, and mysteriously he would mention it in a sermon or meeting not long afterward. You're a dirty motherfucker. Whatever man dates and/or marries you, better him than me.


No comments:

Post a Comment