Tuesday, July 16, 2024

The Way of Yah Sell-Out

 


Blogger's Note: This photo was sent to me by another former member, I just repurposed the image, making my use of it fair use.

Politics is not my thing, but I thought there was supposed to be a separation of church and state? It's funny to me how despite that alleged separation, they always end up in the same bed, so to speak.

I remember when I was a member of Henry Smith's (AKA Tony Smith) Way of Yah Synagogue, which I'm surprised the Jews didn't come after him for naming his congregation a synagogue, I mean, they were so pissed with Kyrie Irving's actions, why not him? Then again, Kyrie has a bigger name, so he's a bigger target.

Anyway, when I was a member of that toxic, dysfunctional organization, this man preached so hard against celebrating or having anything to do with holidays.

If you ate dinner that was celebrated in the name of a holiday, this was a problem, nevertheless, if you took a holiday-themed photo like his wife did in the image above, this was probably grounds for being removed.

There were members who, thinking back, made fools of themselves, put their jobs on the line, had dissension with family members because of this chrome head coon and the bullshit he taught, now this? Ain't this a bitch?!

I guess the well is running dry and/or they really needed the votes for his wife, who's now into politics. Either way, he sold out, big time. So much for "clean," "sanctified," living and "holding a standard," huh? From what I've been hearing, he and his congregation has become everything he preached against. 

I have more examples, but I'm saving material for my upcoming book regarding my experience there. I'm actually glad I've held off on finishing the book because I've gathered more and more ammunition, so to speak, over the years.



No comments:

Post a Comment