Sunday, April 17, 2022

Don't Kill the "Messenger"



Last week, someone who referred to him or herself as the “messenger,” left three posts concerning the debauchery going on at that shithole called The Way of Yah Synagogue between Sunday and Monday in a group chat, which I had no idea my number was still in the group chat.


Everything the individual stated in those posts relates to everything I’ve been saying about that chrome head shine Tony Smith and his mindfucked followers. I wasn’t sure if the person was someone was who there before me, was there while I was there, or if they became a member after me, so I sought to find out who the person was. I made the mistake of contacting the “messenger,” basically stating that I was a former member, and I can relate to everything that was said in the posts.



The person replied with question marks, which told me this person is a fucking idiot. I don’t how or where I confused this person or what was so hard to understand about what I said. If the question marks implied he or she didn’t know who I was, the person could’ve just said so, and I would’ve identified myself.



Actually, most of what was posted was told to me by other former members. There were only three things in those posts that I wasn’t aware of. Like I said, whoever this “messenger” is, is a fucking idiot, however, I thank him or her for the ammunition, so to speak, nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment