Thursday, July 8, 2021

Book Excerpt: Rashida Hodge: A Pterodactyl

Photo Credit: the-dinosaur.com.

I didn't intend to make another post concerning that shit hole called a synagogue, but this will be an excerpt in my upcoming book, where I discuss my experience in religion, particularly my time at the The Way of Yah, among other things, so a lot of things I say in this post will be reiterated in the book.

Now, I'm not the type of person who just go at people just because. Typically, it's a situation where they come at me, and I respond to them, and this is no different. When I was a member of TWOY, there was a woman there named Rashida. A tall, hideous bitch who looks just like a pterodactyl. If you saw her, you would see what I mean. She has a long face, and when she wears a head wrap, it looks like the back of the pterodactyl's head. Man, that motherfucker is ugly. To me, most of the single women there--well, single when I was there because I found out some of them got married since then--were boogerwolves, but Rashida and the lard ass that I will briefly mentioned later were definitely in the top two. Again, I'm typically not one to initiate, but if you provoke me (i.e. come at me with some bullshit) you're fair game, and the gloves come off.

When I had conversations with her, sometimes, depending on the topic, I might get fired up about what the subject is, and every once in a while she would make this sly ass comment, "Snap, crackle, pop," like a typical Way of Yah member, and I knew what the bitch meant by that.

Now, that bitch ass pastor she follows has a quick temper, but she wouldn't dare say that to him, but had no problem saying that to me on the slick. It reminds me of what I alluded to in my last post when I talked about how everybody else is free to speak their minds with little to no pushback, but when a "Black" man says something, and he might get a little fired up when he speaks, he gets depicted as this "angry, loose cannon".

I realize that some people will use being passionate as an excuse to be an asshole. They will talk crazy to somebody, and try to justify it with something like, "Man, I'm just passionate." No, you're an asshole. I'm not talking about them. Anyway,  there was a time when Tony Smith (i.e. Rashida's bitch ass pastor) tried to fix me up with an ugly lard ass who tried to manipulate me--more on that in the book--and despite my telling Rashida that there was nothing going on between me and this woman, this bitch kept making insinuations and "jokes," that there was, which again was, and probably still is, typical of most TWOY members.

One time, she basically tried to insult my intelligence by making a bullshit apology and claiming that she didn't know there was nothing going between us, when again, I told this bitch numerous times that wasn't the case, she just wanted to be a stupid motherfucker.

I found out recently that she got married. I'm sure Tony's bitch ass had something to do with that, he seems to like playing "match maker." In my case, he got in his feelings and came with insults and shaming tactics like a bitch because I refused the person he tried to fix me up with, but I said it in a blog in 2019, I'm saying it in the book, and I'm saying it now: I did not ask or tell him to do that, he took upon himself to try to fix me up with someone without my say-so, so whose fault is that? However, I digress.

I (briefly) thought about the dude who married her, and I thought, He have to look at that everyday, and sleep with that every night? Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment