Sunday, August 8, 2021

Vaccination Slap


You know, I keep saying that I'm going to leave this TWOY Synagogue foolishness alone because there are some things I want to save for the book (i.e. addressing more situations and people), but I seem to keep getting more ammo about this clown, who I will mention momentarily, and that bullshit organization he's running. Some info I received I will save for the book, but I couldn't save this one.

A couple of days ago, someone brought to my attention a video that he briefly watched by Henry "Tony" Smith, a dictating, megalomaniac cunt whose congregation I once was--and happily no longer--a member of, and stuff like this is one of the reasons why.

Apparently, he asked his members if they received the vaccination shot that has been pushed hard by the media for over a year to supposedly combat the Covid-19 (AKA Corona Virus) that went rampant last year. I'm paraphrasing, but he basically tells them they can get it, but he will slap the piss out of them if they do. When I heard about this, one of my thoughts was, Same ol' controlling bitch ass.

Now, personally, I'm skeptical of the vaccination thing myself, however, I think that's up to that individual whether or not they decide to get it. These people are adults, and they're allowing this man control and paternalize them. It was stuff like this that I started to notice about him my last few years there, and thinking back, I said this once before, and I'll say it again: it was best I go. For the most part, I have a free-will approach, and he's controlling, so it was only a matter of time before we were at odds.

What I heard is sad, pathetic, and (kind of) funny at the same time. What's worse is despite everything, these people still sit there. Stuff like this is why I'm glad he got rid of me. On a side note, I heard he has been puffing marijuana in there, too. Perhaps it's "medical," but I can't stand any type of smoke, whether it's cigarettes, cigars, weed/marijuana, etc. The more stuff I hear, the more I'm glad to no longer be there. As far as the vaccination goes, I think it's free will, or at least it should be. I don't support forcing people to get it, but I also don't support someone dictating whether or not someone should get it.

I see nothing's changed but the weather in there. I thank him for getting rid of me. I couldn't thank him enough for that. My anger stems from how I was treated when I was there. So with that being that said, it leads me to something that I want to say to him, and this won't be my last time saying this: Thank you...fuck you, but thank you at the same time.



No comments:

Post a Comment