Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Would You Date or Marry a "Church" Woman?

Photo Credit: Diana Simumpande/ Unsplash.

I was listening to a livestream about three weeks ago, and the subject came up about dealing with a "church" woman. Some of the observations that were discussed moved me to expand on those talking points. Before I begin, let me say that I'm NOT saying that I wouldn't date women who come from these environments, however, this is my outlook of the upside and downside of dating this type of woman.

The upside, at least on the surface, of dating/marrying a "church" woman is they have a mind to live right and separate themselves from the worldly women in terms of lifestyle. They tend to have a better grasp of the concept and structure of family.

The catch-22 to this-- and this will take me into the downside of dealing with them-- is there's a percentage of them who are closet freaks, and are worse than the ones walking around damn near naked. For some them, the dresses, skirts, headwraps, etc., are merely a fashion statement. They're trying to appear one way when they're actually the opposite. This is the reason why I say, "at least on the surface."

The downside of dating or being married to them is that they tend to be mindfucked parrots. She's like a verbal plagiarist. I mean, damn near word-for-word. Regardless of what you say, ask or do, she repeats what her pastor said. Everything out of her hot damn mouth is something her pastor said. I understand the concept of a pastor's position of authority, and showing them proper honor, I get that. However, they do this so much to where you wonder if they have a mind of their own or do they ever think for themselves.

If you're married to one, it becomes a form of cuckoldry. He apparently runs your relationship, marriage and household. She has more respect and regard for him than she does for her husband-- aside from the no-good husbands, I'm not referring to them. She shouldn't marry a guy like that anyway.

It gets to the point where you're like, "Fuck off. Go screw your pastor, then-- if you're not doing that already." They can have just as much attitude as the women in the streets. Like I said, the only thing that separates some of them are the dress codes.

While there can be some pros to being in a relationship with a "church" woman, the cons are infuriating to deal with. Obviously, there are exceptions to what I've described. I don't think all of them are that way, but too many of them are that way. Not saying that I want an atheist or a "devil," but you also have to be careful when choosing to deal with religious women.







No comments:

Post a Comment